top of page
Sun, 24 Apr|
How to write company profile as a financial analyst?
Go beyond copy-pasting from the company website
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
24-Apr-2022, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
About the Event
This event focused on junior financial analysts who may often have to write simple company profiles or overviews in an investment memorandum, equity research report, or credit research report, or corporate one-pagers.
In this report you will learn the following:
- What are the points that are relevant to your readers?
- How to organize those points?
- What are the things to avoid?
- How to attribute sources for corporate claims?
- How to make the report crisp?
This event has a group. You’re welcome to join the group once you register for the event.
Register for free
bottom of page